What is Gluten? With Guest Speaker from the Celiac Disease Foundation video:
More about What is Gluten? With Guest Speaker from the Celiac Disease Foundation: Gluten Fee, Dairy Free Brownies- With guest speaker from the Celiac Disease Foundation
Recipe Yields: 1 cake
• ¼ cup milk
• 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
• 1 cup of Orit’s Sweet Treats Flour
• ½ cup cocoa powder
• 1 tsp. baking soda
• 1 tsp. baking powder
• 1 tsp. xanthan gum
• ½ tsp. salt
• ½ cup dairy free butter
• 1 cup sugar
• 2 egg
• 2 tsp. vanilla extract
• ¾ cup applesauce
• 1, 12 oz bag of non-dairy chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Add milk and vinegar to a bowl and set aside to sour
3. Mix together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, xanthan gum and salt. The
4. Mix together the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
5. Add soured milk and applesauce to the wet ingredients and mix again
6. Add the wet to the dry ingredients and mix until the mixture is smooth
7. Add the chocolate chips and mix until they are evenly spread throughout the mixture.
8. Pour brownie mix into a greased cake pan.
9. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
10. Once the brownies are done cooking, cover it with plastic wrap and let cool for 20 minutes before cutting and eating.