Chicken breasts are possibly the planet’s most liked meat and the reason for this is perhaps its soft texture and adaptable nature that allows it to suit lots of cooking techniques. Its unproblematic to incorporate chicken-breasts into more or less all dishes – one can bake, grill, fry or boil them with ease.
The flexible character of chicken breasts enables it to be used easily in almost all recipes – be it quick & easy or exotic and complex recipe. However you must know that if you don’t remove the skin then the chicken is twice as fatty and therefore it’s ideal to remove the skin before you commence cooking. It’s also an actuality that lean chicken is more nutritious because it has lots of Vitamin A and Vitamin E aside from possessing lesser cholesterol and fat.
Tips on cooking chicken breasts:
1. Chicken or in general any meat must ideally be heated to a temperature of 165 deg since this assists in removing any all the bacteria and makes the chicken pieces devoid of food transmitted disease.
2. If stored in warm places the taste and odor gets worse and can even result in spoiling the meat, so stack it in the coldest section of your refrigerator and this applies to both the cooked & marinated chicken.
3. Uncooked chicken should be dealt carefully and you should not hold other food items while you are in contact with raw chicken. When you are through, clean your palms thoroughly.
4. Soft & moist breast pieces taste best, but cooking them for too long can make them hard and dry.
5. If you utilize moist mode cooking, do so with low heat and cook for longer periods. In case you like roasting, sauteing, baking or grilling then do so under high flame for short intervals. Grilling ought not be done for more than 20 minutes and the pieces ought to be frequently turned all through that time to stay away from burning them.
6. Here is a small secret. If you like the pieces really soft and juicy then dip them in salt water solution for close to 45 minutes prior to cooking.