Diet Friendly Chocolate Fudge Cake Recipe // So healthy you can eat it for breakfast! video:
More about Diet Friendly Chocolate Fudge Cake Recipe // So healthy you can eat it for breakfast!: Bomb ASS Healthy AF GOOEY CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE!!
Check out my eBook “This Is How I Eat”
A collection of simple, plant-based, high protein, nutrient dense recipes for gaining muscle and losing fat.
For more like this, follow me on Instagram/Instastories @christinesalus
1.5 cups cooked quinoa (1/2 cup dry)
1/2 cup cocoa powder
2 scoops plant based protein powder. (My fave is from Discount code christine10) **It has a vanilla cake-y flavour and goes amazing in this cake!!
1/2 cup pitted dates, soaked in water
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp flax meal + 8 tbsp water
2-3 TBSP coconut butter (my fave brand is Nutiva Coconut Manna)
1) Preheat oven to 350F
2) Add dates w/water, flax & water mixture, quinoa and apple to your blender and puree until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and blend again. You may need to add some water or plant milk if it’s too dry.
3) Transfer batter to a baking dish lined with parchment paper.
4) Top with coconut butter chunks.
5) Bake for 45-50 min. (you can make these into muffins/cupcakes as well, but bake them for less time. IDK how long, I’ve never done that…but you can try it and let me know 😉
6) Allow to cool for at least 30 min (good luck)