Would you agree that poor nutrition leads to poor immunity?
If so, keep reading…
Well, in a separate piece I wrote about How To Unlocking Your Natural Immune Power.
… And Nutrition, was the first secret mentioned as a means to unlocking your body’s natural immune power.
In this article, I’ll be giving an in-depth look at what KIND of nutrients are critical for boosting your immune power the natural way…
In fact, there are 7 essential vitamins & minerals to optimizing your natural immune power that provide the essentials to supporting, nurturing, & building your body’s strengthen.
Such essentials can be found in certain foods & even in certain dietary supplements we eat. For example:
Selenium. A potent antioxidant, that plays a key role in protecting your natural immune power against free radical damage.
– Some food sources that contain this mineral are whole grains, nuts, seeds, broccoli, & fish.
Vitamin A. Known as the anti-infective vitamin, as it enhances germ-fighting cell activity, which attack & destroy infected cells.
– Food sources include dark green leafy vegetables, bell peppers, butternut squash, cabbage, cantaloupe, carrots, & sweet potatoes.
Vitamin B. Also supports germ-fighting cell activity & can be found in foods such as fish, poultry, lean meats, whole grains, leafy greens, bananas, prunes, peanuts, walnuts, & chickpeas.
Vitamin C. Another antioxidant that protects immune cells from free radical damage & is vital to producing white blood cells.
– Everyday food sources include oranges, grape fruit, bell peppers, broccoli, cantaloupe, kiwi, rutabagas, strawberries, sweet potatoes, & tomatoes.
Vitamin D. Maintains strong bones & prevents osteoporosis to help thymus glands generate sufficient immune strengthen.
– Top food choices are organic eggs, butter, & milk (even almond milk).
Vitamin E. An antioxidant that sacrifices its own electrons to cell damaging free radicals to neutralize them while raising levels of interferon & interleukin produced by natural immune power to fight infections.
– Food sources are wheat germ, molasses, whole grains, nuts, seeds, and yes- almond milk too.
Zinc. Plays a critical role in maintaining natural immune power with its ability to lessen severity & duration of colds.
– Such power is found in fish, shellfish, skinless poultry, lean cuts of lamb and beef.
Did you know that the USDA recommends we eat 7-13 servings of fruits & vegetables a day to stay healthy?
Is anyone doing that?
Now, between balancing family, work, & a host of other distractions of 21st century life… How can anyone?
Nutritional supplements containing any of the essential minerals & vitamins mentioned above that are derived from organically ground whole plants can support, nurture, & build your body’s natural immune power.
In doing so, will help your body to correct some immune deficiencies.
Source of Discover The Nutrients That Can Give You Optimum Natural Immune Power Guaranteed by Ime Ntekpere – author of Discover The Nutrients That Can Give You Optimum Natural Immune Power Guaranteed article