STIR-FRY BROCCOLI AND TOFU RECIPE | Easy & Healthy Vegan Recipe | 30 minutes to Cook video:
More about STIR-FRY BROCCOLI AND TOFU RECIPE | Easy & Healthy Vegan Recipe | 30 minutes to Cook: STIR-FRY BROCCOLI AND TOFU RECIPE | Easy & Healthy Vegan Recipe | 30 minutes to Cook
Delicious and quick recipe for Stir-Fry Broccoli. This vegan recipe is extremely easy to make – it takes only about 30 minutes – and it’s filled with healthy and delicious vegetables and tofu to give it a special taste. Perfect dish for lunch or dinner, for adults or children.
Let’s see how to make this stir-fry broccoli and tofu recipe step by step.
Don’t forget to LIKE and COMMENT down below if this video added you any value.
SUBSCRIBE for new videos every Saturday!
And sometimes on Tuesday, too!
And don’t forget to visit our website for more about us!
– 1 medium size Broccoli
– 250 gr. soft Tofu
– 2 tsp. Coconut Oil
– 1 tbsp. Toasted Sesame Oil
– 1 tbsp. Soy Sauce
– 1 medium size Onion
– 300 gr. Brown Mushrooms
– 50 gr. Shitake Mushrooms
– 1 sheet of Nori Seaweed
– 1 tbsp. Barley Miso
– Cut the broccoli in pieces and cook it for 5 minutes.
– Cut the tofu in pieces and cook it until it gets brown on the sides.
– Then, add the Sesame Oil and the Soy Sauce.
– Cook for 5 minutes, and then remove it from the wok.
– Cut the Onion into julienne.
– Cook the onion with a tsp. of Coconut Oil.
– Add the cuted Brown Mushrooms.
– Cook the Mushrooms until some of the water evaporates.
– Add the hydrated Shitake Mushrooms, the tofu, and the broccoli we’ve reserved.
– Add the chopped sheet of Nori.
– Dissolve the Miso on the same water you hydrate the Shitake Mushrooms.
– Cover and cook it for 5 minutes.
WHAT WE USE:
** Canon 70D **
** RodeLink FM Wireless Filmmaker System **
** Apple 15″ MacBook Pro **
** Apple Magic Mouse 2 **
** Apple iPhone 6s Plus **
LET’S BE FRIENDS AT:
OTHER VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
– YESTERDAY SOUP | Gluten-Free Asian Soup | Easy Vegan Recipe
– TABBOULEH a la VIRGINIA | The Most Easy and Healthy Vegan Recipe:
– SALSAS LOCAS | Recipe for Vegan Guacamole and Other Mexican Sauces:
– HOW TO MAKE REJUVELAC | The Secret to Make Vegan Cheese:
– WILD PENNE PASTA | Easy and Quick Vegan Recipe:
DISCLAIMER** I am not a nutritionist or doctor. All opinions expressed are my own personal thoughts and feelings of the products mentioned. Check with your doctor or health practitioner if you are uncertain about trying out any of the products mentioned in this video.
I do not own the rights to this music. For educational/ entertainment purposes only.