There are several drugs available in medicinal stores that can be used to cure arthritis and rheumatism. However, some of them contain elements that cause unpleasant side effects but end up working well for a majority of people. Alternately, there are natural remedies that can be used to treat the same conditions without harboring any risk. These remedies are found especially in the kitchen and will help alleviate pain. The next time you are wondering of the remedies you can use for treating arthritis naturally, explore your kitchen and you will get all the answers. Having said that, here are the natural remedies available in your kitchen you can easily use.
• General Water Exercise: From your kitchen, you can take a large container full of water and boil it for around 15 minutes. Afterwards, you can cool the water for once then pour it in a large basin from where you can take your water exercise. Doing this will help to relieve discomfort. This is considered to be one of the simplest rheumatism treatments that you can get at home naturally.
• Gold Salt Solution: This is among the common rheumatism treatments for those suffering from this disease. All that is required of you is to make a solution using gold salt then use it to compress on the areas paining you until the pain fades away completely.
• Aloe Juice: All that is required here is to mix three tablespoons of both aloe juice and honey. Add 1/3 of boiling water to it and infuse it in a water bath for duration of five minutes. Later on when it is colder, rub it around the regions you are experiencing pain. Do this for several days especially during the nights.
• Eating Plenty of Fruits and Vegetables: This is one way of treating arthritis naturally as they help in healing and reducing any inflammation. In order to get the best results, it is worthwhile to get roughly 8-10 servings of these produce on daily basis.
• Ginger Tea: This is the best natural remedy when it comes to treating both conditions. Take a teaspoon of ginger root that has been granulated, mix it with two glasses of water and leave them to boil for about an an hour. Decant the mixture and add sugar to it which you can drink after you have had your meal.
• Pepper: Regardless of the color you choose, pepper will help treat arthritis naturally, as it stimulates blood circulation especially in joints and promotion of your immune system. In return, you will excrete all the toxins from your body.